Course No: 90.225-031; ISIS Class Nbr: 12291
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Students should have a working knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Working knowledge of at least one higher Level programming language; requires ANSI C/ C++ standard compiler
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Timothy Niesen
- Textbook Information
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2015: Jan 20 to May 02
- Tuition: $1095
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Register for this Course
Register at http://isis.uml.edu using the ISIS Class NBR noted on the left.
Additional Registration Information
- Email us at Continuing_Education@uml.edu
- Call us at (800) 480-3190 and press 3 to speak with an advisor.